Dealing With Other People

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing  what people say you can not do."   -Unknown

Dealing With Other People

& Dealing With Yourself

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

"There's no use complaining – 60% of the people don't want to hear it and the other 40% are glad you are having the problem."

"Never explain – your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway."

"What makes a person a person is when they don't care what others think, they have friends, and they just don't worry about all the a**holes in the world "  -Neoncircus

"Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something."  -Unknown.

"I'd rather be disliked for who I am than liked for who I'm not." -Unknown.

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."  -Buddha

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and the world laughs louder."  -Unknown.

"What I am is what I am and what you are is what you are."  -Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians 'What I Am'

"If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won even before you have started."  -Marcus Garvey

"A boss creates fear, a leader confidence.
A boss fixes blame, a leader corrects mistakes.
A boss knows all, a leader asks questions.
A boss makes work drudgery, a leader makes it interesting.
A boss is interested in himself or herself, a leader is interested in the group."   -Russell H. Ewing

"Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results."  -Unknown